Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Our last family Thanksgiving picture on Guam!

Last night the Dada came home from work and he threw on clothes and we headed down to the beach before the sun started setting. The babies and Mom were already dressed. It took me an hour to find something that wasn't too big on me (all my clothes are getting too big again!). The kids were easy to dress.  We got 'dude who rents out floaties and snorkel gear' to take a family picture of us. The picture isn't what I had in mind for our last Thanksgiving family picture but beggars cant be choosers. Its all we could get without having some place to put the camera on timer setting, (the tripod is in storage) or having someone get a good picture of us.

And yes, Kayla is holding a rubber chicken. I found inflatable turkeys that would have been great but ordering them would have taken too long. A week to order it, and another week to order our Thanksgiving cards and another week for everyone to receive them in the mail. But, the other day at the Halloween store we came across the very last rubber chicken and I was an excited Mama!

After the picture deal on the beach we went out for pizza!
Here are SOME pictures. I wont show you the ones we are using on our cards. Which are ordered and hopefully here soon so I can mail them!

This would have been a good picture if Caden was looking..

Here is the family picture in black and white. On our cards its in color. But you cant see that one yet. ;)

No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...