Sunday, 6 November 2011

Toddler activities

Its been raining a lot here during the day which kills beach time. Sure we could go in the rain but its such a hassle walking back  home with wet sand and salt water dripping in your eyes and mouth carrying a toddler and making sure one is walking close behind me while I'm speed walking. So here are some toddler activities that kept us busy last week. Today is Monday and I'm ready to pass on by another week to bring us closer to New Mexico!

Here we took paper plate and cut them and colored them into different fruits. We did watermelon and bananas. The kids loved it. Kayla was pretending to eat them and mix them in bowls for fruit salad.

Here we built sponge towers. I just took 3 packs of 4 brightly colored sponges and cut them into strips. 
Then build towers.



Even the Dad had fun.

Or like Caden, instead of building you can toss them around in a bowl and spill them all over the living floor.

1 comment:

Mark said...

After New Mexico, make it to NYC and get Kayla into modeling.
That's an order!
m.

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...