I want to look like this when I am running, except the blonde hair, Thanks. Ha!
So, this morning I have done some research on Mr. Google and Pinterest. (Love that site!)
I have a new belly busting diet that is going on top of my daily diet and new ab workout.
Remember, the workout I am doing daily, or 5-6 days per week if I feel I need a break.
On top of that I have come up with a list of foods that I can eat daily and I will not eat something if it isnt on this list. Here is the list plus the reason I am eating it.
Boost Metabolism water- 2 liters water, Cucumber, Mint,Lemon- steep over night, drink daily. -This helps boost metabolism.
Oatmeal- Breakfast daily,Full of fiber which stays in your stomach for hours fighting off hunger.
Almonds- 24 per day,keep you feeling full longer without all the extra calories.
olive oil- a little healthy fat helps to control hunger. Helps lower cholesterol and fight off hunger.
Eggs-Contains B12 which helps your body metabolize fat.
Berries- Lots of fiber in a tiny package. 1 cup per day.
Lean Meats- turkey, fish, chicken-Your body burns more calories digesting protein than carbs or fat.
Whole Grains, whole wheat- pasta, bread-The right kinds of carbs are actually good for you. Choose whole grains — their fiber keeps you from getting hungry.
Peanut Butter- 2 tbs per day,PB is packed with niacin, which keeps the digestive system on track and prevents belly bloat. Just keep an eye on portion size: Peanut butter does have a lot of fat, so limit yourself to no more than two tablespoons a day.
(Green mostly) Veggies-Veggies like spinach and broccoli are loaded with fiber and very few calories.Watch out: Iceberg lettuce has almost no fiber. Fill your bowl with romaine, arugula, or spinach instead.
Blueberries-They are rich in antioxidants and vitamins, high in fiber, and low in calories (only 85 calories per 1 cup of fresh berries).
Avocado- 1/2 cup per day, In addition to containing lots of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, avocados are a terrific source of filling fiber (11 to 17 grams per avocado!), making them a great food for staving off hunger, Scarf down: Half a cup daily
Cherries
Beans-(Cannellini beans mostly) 1/2 cup per day, loaded with protein and fiber which help you tone up and lose weight, and low calorie.
Nonfat diary- milk, yogurt- probiotic-Calcium helps break down fat and may even prevent it from forming!
Watch out: Always pick low-fat or fat-free dairy over the full-fat versions.Iced Tea- green tea- 4 cups per day Tea, especially green tea, is rich in antioxidants that have been proven to speed metabolism, For consummate calorie-torching, skip bottled teas — processing has depleted them of slimming nutrients. Instead, steep a tea bag in one cup of hot water for two minutes, then cool with ice cubes. Enjoy four cups daily.
Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese- 1 oz per day, This low-cal, calcium-rich treat activates the body's fat-burning hormones
And after I get a new blender next week I will be substituting these weight loss metabolism boosting smoothies for breakfast:
Green Weight Loss Smoothie- daily breakfast- 1-2 bananas, 1/2 cup frozen peaches,1/2 cup frozen mango,a couple handfuls of spinach,water
ice (if desired), use any fruit combination
Pumpkin Spice Smoothie, daily breakfast- 2 bananas – (you could also substitute 1 large avocado if you can’t do bananas),1.5 cups almond milk
2 heaping Tbs Chocolate Powder,3-4 Dashes of Pumpkin Pie Spice, 2 squirts Vanilla Stevia
Wasitline Chocolate Shake, daily breakfast or snack- 2 frozen bananas, 1/2 – 1 cup almond milk, 2 heaping Tbs Chocolate Powder,2 squirts Vanilla Stevia (not sure what stevia is but I plan to just use vanilla extract.)
And to add: If it's white, I'm not eating it (unless its probiotic nonfat vanilla yogurt, or albino asparagus!) because white is starch, which turns into sugar!
It might sound difficult but:
But really I dont think it will be difficult. When you have this much motivation and determination, it's not hard. Plus, I already eat almost everything on this list. I just have to not add anything else to it, unless its brightly colored and grows from a tree or the ground or the ocean, or a chicken farm!
So.....
And I leave you with updated pictures of my belly, Ab workout day 2 and Belly Buster Diet day 1.
And yes, my abs are sore from Day 1 which is SAD and PATHETIC because I didn't even finish I repetition of the ab workout.
Now I leave you with a picture of what my far out goal is, but to even be close to it would be beyond great.
And the kids are napping so Im going to get up and do my day 2 ab workout. Wish me luck!
Result of day 2 ab workout- Finished 1 repetition of the 2. Progress since yesterday. I am sore. Side plank raises are weird. I don't even know if I'm doing them right. Let's face it...I SUCK at full sit-ups. BUT, yesterday I did 3 and today I did 5, with a small break after 2. HA. Flutter kicks I finished a full minute but took 2 breaks in that 1 minute. Sad.







No comments:
Post a Comment