We, I, made these salt dough ornaments. Since all our things are in storage I had a hard time with what shapes to make. I only cut out circles from container lids that I had in the kitchen.
I used both recipies above. The top one was stickier and lasted longer and the bottom one smelled really good but dried out really fast and was harder to work with.
The next day I bought a box of 101 cookie cutters from a yard sale...so guess what Im making again?
To make the green I just added some green finger paint into the water.
This is me baking the ornaments in the oven. Yes, my oven...
Cant wait to move into a house!
The kids hand prints on a large heart.
Dont use Pam. I sprayed to sheet following the directions of one recipe and it made brown spots on the the ornaments. Dont use Pam. The ornaments wont stick!
I made a few name tags for gifts.
Some "buttons" I used the lid of a playdough container to cut out the circle and it make the circle imprint around the outside.
These are the cinnamon ones without color added. I like the look of those better.
Kayla's snowman pieces, which I will glue together after they are dry.
And today I will make more with my cookie cutters ;)













No comments:
Post a Comment