Sunday, 13 November 2011

Fundraiser



Friends and family far and near,
Help us raise funds for our good friends, the Wondra family. They, like us, are building their family through the miracle of adoption. After waiting YEARS to be matched with a baby, they are finally bringing their baby daughter (Hannah Dawn) home, she is due at the end of this year. This match has brought them $10,000 over their adoption cost budget, so we ask you if you could, either donate baked items to us, unwanted items to us, or if you are miles away you can donate directly to the Wondra family through them or us. Please help a Christmas miracle and give this little girl the home that she deserves to be born into. You can visit the Wondra family here: http://twondra.blogspot.com/
If you cannot donate, then we ask you to just simply share this with others and offer words of kindness and thoughts and prayers for everything to go as smoothly as possible.
Thank you all.
The Alessi Family

1 comment:

twondra said...

I love you guys. ((HUGS))

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...