Sunday, 20 November 2011

Slacker

I only ran 2 miles this week and as of first thing this morning I gained 4 pounds. Darn chocolate pretzels, bbq pretzels, and diet root beer floats.

Its Monday, Thanksgiving week, and I'm back at it. And Thanksgiving doesn't scare me. I think I can control myself pretty well around all the treats. I'm going to stick with unlimited portions turkey for the squadron gathering on Wednesday and limited portions of Ham for actual Thanksgiving Day at a friends house, and only healthy cooked veggies, no bread, no potatoes.... nothing white.

I will lose the 4 pounds fast. Just give me a couple days. In fact, after my 2 miles this morning I was already down to 121. So my goal is back down to 120 and then tone up this flubby belly. Less jiggle would be great.

This is my new goal 5-6 days per week: Cardio and now Abs.


This is what I look like as of this morning, yuck. Yes...I am putting this out here for everyone to see. Yuck.

See, Im not fat per say, but I have this tiny spare tire that spills out over some jeans and shorts that I wear and I cant stand it. I can spare to lose some 'love handle' too. 
I would love to get down to 115 pounds.
And Im not even asking for a belly like this, but I sure would like to try to get closer to it than I am now.

And this past week, my stomah WAS a waste basket for more junk that I have eaten in a long time.
YUCK.

NOW, back to it. 

Right now. Kids are napping so Im off to do my ab workout.

Wish me luck....


Results:
Oh how pathetic, I am so sad. DEF FOR SURE NEED to work on this. I made plank for 1 min, leg levers for 1 min, reverse crunches- 25, flutter kicks for only 45 sec instead of 1 min, and then stated full sit ups and on the 3rd one I pulled a muscle in my right shoulder. Im supposed to repeat all this and more 2 times and didnt even make it through the first round. Pathetic. But now I see that I really need to be doing these. Wonder how long it will take me to be able to do 2 full rounds?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell hubby to have more sex with you! It burns like 500 calories, AND it helps to tone up those hips and belly!! By the way, I think you look fantastic!!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...