Well, since you all know where we been spending the last few months and the space or lack of that we have to spare, this year we have our very own Charlie Brown Christmas tree. Its a 4 ft tall skimpy little thing but it is so cute. The kids love it and it serves the purpose and fits into this living room.
We normally don't put the tree up until the day of or after Thanksgiving but Santa has to make his appearance early this year we put the tree up this weekend. We are expecting to have Santa arrive on the morning of the 3rd or 4th but we still do not have orders yet and probably wont until next week since this is Thanksgiving week and its only a 2 day work week. So Santa could possibly come on the 10th. We shall see.
Anyways, here is Kayla and all of her excitement.
Watching Dad get the tree out.
Here she is putting up her baby's first Christmas ornament from 2008.
Dad helping her hook it onto the tree. The first ornament hung in 2011!
Yes, I'm sentimental like that.
Mama and Dada's ornament from Italy in 2003, our 2nd Christmas married.
Closer look at Kayla's baby's first Christmas ornament.
(Caden's is in storage somewhere. We took the 2 Christmas boxes out that were easiest to get to and had no idea what was in them. ha!)
Mama's ornament from Mimi last year. I love it.
Mama's ornament from her first Christmas in 1984.
Cadens hand print in salt dough.
Kayla hanging up Caden's C in salt dough.
The green salt dough held up great. Its really tough and hard, unlike the other cinnamon salt dough ornaments. A lot of those didn't make it.
Salt dough patriotic star and K.
Caden hanging an ornament. He has a blast doing this and got the hang of it immediately. He is at such a good age for all this. Not as old as Kayla but young enough to understand somewhat.
Caden trying to find a spot for an ornament on our salt dough Charlie Brown topless tree.
Its so perfect!
I LOVE IT.
Our pretty girl.
Only the cutest little boy ever invented.
Ever.
The 2 loves of our lives, besides each other of course.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE.
I think I may order it pretty large and hang it every year.

















2 comments:
You're lucky that I have cute kids too or I'd think that you're just posting these photos to show them off. You wouldn't be doing that, would you? Of course not...
m.
Post a Comment