I ran my 2 miles, 1st mile in 9:12 and the second mile in 9:10. I did a 5 minute ab workout and was only able to have the long arm crunches be incomplete. THOSE ARE HARD.
Thanks to the hubby, I have also added in incline push-ups to the workout for a slight upper body strength and it also works the abs.
Tonight I will do my 2nd ab workout for the day.
And for those of you who say that you wish you had my belly:
See...I still have a small spare to lose. And tone.
This giggle is NOT ok.
I have no excuse.
Let get this done!
On another note:
-Cant believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving of 2011. Time is flying by so fast I can hardly think. This time next week we probably will have orders out of here. Unbelievable.
-The kids are getting ready for Santa already. This morning Caden was shouting SANTA all morning.
-Kayla had her first kiss today. Yes, she planted one right on a little boy she has grown up around since birth. And today, it finally happened. At only 3 years and 4 months old.






No comments:
Post a Comment