Abs Day 5, Belly Buster Diet Day 4, 121 pounds on 25 Nov.
Still sticking with 2 miles per day, today I did 2.25 miles.
Did away with the Ab workout from Pinterest and started with 5 minute Ab workout which consists of 30 seconds each of:
Basic Crunch, Right Oblique Crunch, Left Oblique Crunch, Bicycle Crunch, Reverse Crunch, Flutter Kicks (which I replaced with Long Arm Crunch because I cant do those quite yet) Crossover Crunch, Half Curl, Vertical Leg Crunch and ending with Plank.
Also, each bathroom use I do 10-15 incline push-ups along with the daily 2 sets of 20.
Belly Buster diet going well, minus a little extras for yesterday's Thanksgiving meal, but overall I did great.



1 comment:
You look fantastic and I admire your determination to fitness!
Just curious, why do you want to remove the soft grass from the new home's yard? Wouldn't grass be better for your children to play on than hard stones?
Also, your kids are beautiful! I was curious what are their nationalities? I am guessing half Black and maybe Spanish?
Post a Comment