Monday, 12 September 2011

Sick

Sick Mama + not much to blog about. I'm sure don't want to see pictures of and read about the beach EVERY day do you?

I've had a sore throat for a few days now but today I actually feel sick. And I forced myself to run a mile and I had to do 4 loads of laundry from the 6th floor to the 1st floor with only 2 washers and dryers while 2 toddlers tag along with me along with a 3 year old daughter who REFUSES to sleep. She might miss something. Im exhausted.
Here are a few pictures Nick took from our balcony this weekend. A sail boat, a couple doing a 'trash the dress' session in the ocean, and the sunset.



No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...