His new found attitude is thinking he doesn't have to eat his meals and instead he can raid the snack cabinet and pick out pretzels, cheetos, chips, fruit snacks, and popcorn instead.
Kayla- I forgot to mention her 3 year well baby on here I believe. 27 pounds and 38" tall. She is small and petite with big feet..pushing into a size 9.
Her attitude has slimmed down quite a bit. We are in the in between stage of her needing or not needing a nap anymore and trying to figure out a schedule. Most days she needs one but sometimes she doesn't. She still tells me, "No!" and thinks that she can do what she wants and not what I say. I know, its just the beginning! I just have to be strong on not let her win. For the most part, she's back to being herself.
The kids and I are sick. Getting better and are only left coughing today.
Saturday we went to the beach with Dada. I got 3 good pictures from then. There was a Japanese couple taking their wedding photos right next to us. I thought that was neat.
After that we went to Chuck E Cheese and I must say it was a waste of $50 that could have been stretched to TWO dinners at our new favorite dinner spot on the beach where there is a playground. The pizza was not great and the rides and games were for older children and adults. That wont happen again.
I got to finish Mimi's paper bag mini album this weekend and hope to get it sent out next weekend. It turned out great. Here is the front cover and the very last 2 pages.
Here are my 3 terds on Sunday morning.
And Sunday early afternoon Kayla and I went for a beach walk alone together to see what we could find. Next time we are stopping for lunch alone together, sushi rolls! We love them.
Kayla found a neat little sand rake.
And together we found lots of sea glass for our collection.
Today it's raining. Perfect day for trying to get rid of these 5 pounds so I can see that pre surgery 115 pounds again. Treadmill...here I come! Also great day to work on my next mini album. I still have at least 3 more to go!








2 comments:
Awww, I love reading about your life and looking at the pictures. :)
Ok, pleasssssse can you show some more pics of those mini scrapbooks? They look so adorable!!!
I have to say I'm still SO jealous of the no binky thing. Sigh. Don't know what we will do!
I think it's so special that you were able to have a little mommy/daughter time. Those moments are the best xoxo
Post a Comment