Thursday, 8 September 2011
No more pull ups
Kayla has been using the potty faithfully since 17 months old. She has been fully potty trained during the days since before 2 years old. She just couldn't get how to control it in her sleep. Until a week ago that is! Since the 2nd night here in our new beach front place she been going to bed in only underwear. ( Yes, my kids love being naked ) And it's been a week of underwear sleeping and waking up DRY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
So, why did I go private? We very unfortunately had some mean, negative, hurtful words said to us and about us from our birth mother. She ...
3 comments:
Congratulations Kayla!!! Very jealous of that! Mine has been potty trained for a long time but sleeps so soundly that she rarely wakes up dry. I have tried most things but still in pullups.
That's awesome! Go Kayla!!
WOOHOO!! Yay Kayla!!
Post a Comment