Friday, 9 September 2011

Dad here!!!

Just wanted to stop in and say hi!!

Things are great. We are living on the beach and enjoying paradise finally. Work is work, but it pays the bills most days. I am trying to find us a new place to live. I think I know where it will be, but I am not positive. Everyone will hear about it as soon as I have confirmation!! It will be in the states, we do know that.

Life is good. The kids are growing fast, it's kind of scary. Michelle and I are doing well. I love her more than anything in the world. Our weight loss is going well. I am down around 163 lbs and getting in better shape everyday. My running is improving and I am happy with my results!!

Take care everyone!!

3 comments:

DaniKel said...

That is awesome about your weight loss!!

I am down 43 pounds and Kel is down 22. We are making progress, and getting there. I still have a pretty long road, but I know if we stick with it, that it can be accomplished!!

You guys sure are living in paradise, but I can only imagine how excited you are to be moving back to the states!!

Montana's mom said...

Congrats on the weight loss, you two are an inspiration! You have a wonderful family.

twondra said...

Congrats on the weight loss! And thanks for blogging Nick. :) Good to hear from you!!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...