Wednesday, 7 September 2011
First day of no water play
We lived here for 8 days now and today is the first of no water play. Its cloudy out. I'm feeling sluggish. Trying real hard to make myself go run and here I am sitting and blogging. I got real far huh? Today we are going to do laundry which requires a lot of work and time since we have to cart all our clothes plus 2 babies down to the 1st floor. Thank God for elevators. I'm going to clean the little bit of space we have which shouldn't take long at all. Maybe we will go for a walk or something later. Make up a grocery list. We shall see. I'm just lazy today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...
No comments:
Post a Comment