Oh my daughter, she refuses to sleep...again. Going to bed at 9 and fighting her to do it and then her waking up at 4:30 and again fighting her about it.And then fighting her to take a nap when she is so exhausted she can barely keep her eyes open. ...I'm tired. I just want to go to my bed and get actual sleep.
On the other hand, I got a shutterfly code for 10 FREE greeting cards. It would be dumb to pass that up. So I decided to snap some pictures of the kids in their Halloween gear. It was impossible to get them both to look and pose at me but I got some cute shots. I ended up saving a whopping $24 and paying only shipping, $5.99. I get excited over deals like this. If you would like the code just let me know I will be more than happy to share!
Here is the front of the card I made and ordered, and the other pictures I added to the inside and back of card.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...






2 comments:
What time are you starting bedtime? I ask because we were struggling to get E to sleep for good (she would snooze, then wake, then snooze, then wake) before 9:30. We moved dinner back to 5:45, then everything moved earlier and we were starting bedtime routine at 6:30, she is asleep and done between 7:15-7:30. Maybe with the weird napping she just needs to go down earlier?
LOVE the cards!
Love the cards! I would love the code! I just started Shutterfly as I don't like Snapfish anymore, so that code would be awesome. :)
Post a Comment