This morning Caden threw a binky off our 6th floor balcony. After he got in major trouble for throwing his sister's toy Goofy off. We went down and searched for and I rescued both, along with something else I was unaware of him throwing. He does it when I'm not looking. Sneak. I did not tell him I found his binky. I told him it was all gone, no more. His first nap without it was ( I hate to jinx it) easy. But I think this was because he was so exhausted. ( long story here ) He fussed quietly for about 10 minutes and then was out. His new thing is now putting the corner of his blanket in his mouth. Whatever. Its better than a binky. He slept 2 hours. Woke up REALLY mad. I ignored him. He threw a fit for about 20 minutes. Now is over it. We will see how bed time goes tonight.
The other long story of why he was exhausted... Kayla refuses to sleep, ever. I dont know if it's typical 3 year old behavior. I think it is....Mom's..let me know. She never was a good sleeper. I blame myself for this. Nick was deployed for a long time when she was a baby so it was just her and I for a long time and I admit I spoiled her. Still now she doesnt sleep good. And its just getting worse since turning 3. And the past 3-4 days have been seriously miserable. She screamed from 2 am to 4 am this morning for no reason. REFUSES to sleep. REFUSES to take a nap. And because of her being so exhausted, our sweet little Kayla has disappeared. Along with this she has found a complete new toddler attitude thinking she can do what she wants to do when she wants to do it. I think she has realized she can test and boy has she been testing us. She even went as far as hitting me yesterday when I was trying to help her with something. I hope this passes soon. Today she was ok. I think the few days of her testing is almost over. Or so I hope.
We are exhausted. Mom, Dad, and Brother...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...
No comments:
Post a Comment