Sunday, 25 September 2011

Another project

Another finished project, a mini paper scrapbook album made for the kids' birth mother. I don't think I'm ruining any surprises here since I don't think she reads my blog. This one turned out pretty nice.
Front cover:

Inside first paper bag is Kayla's hand prints:









3 comments:

Mark said...

The scrapebooks are great! For some reason, I didn't start "Following" you again last week. Sorry about that. I just went through your past couple of posts and need to let you know that you two look great. I have been thinking alot about getting back in shape and seeing you helps.
Thanks!
m.

Jenn said...

Michelle this mini scrapbook is amazing!! I'm actually headed to the store today after work and grabbing supplies!!!! I don't think I ever asked what type of glue you use for these and the pics?!?!?! Darn!!
When I saw the little pic of you holding hands with Kayla and your "thank you for this" I had to smile ear to ear :) I love it!!!

Help Us Adopt said...

Those are too cute! I have been thinking of ideas for albums to make for the birth mom who chooses us.I will have to show these to my husband :)

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...