Saturday, 24 September 2011

New camera

We go through camera's like a kid would go through a bag of candy. I don't get it. Nick just got a camera when he was TDY to Japan in May/June and already it is toast. We do take a lot ( hundreds if not thousands ) of pictures but really? Our last water proof camera we lost the charger and we really aren't a fan of the videos and pictures. The camera we(me) just toasted got too much sand in it and it wont open. So the dad got the mom a new waterproof one and we had to test it out yesterday. Here are some of my favorite pictures we have taken with it so far. 










No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...