I blogged about making a brown paper bag scrapbook album for Kayla's Birth Father before. I also made one for the kids' Birth Mother and just finished it up yesterday. Here is the front cover and an example of the inside.
Last night I google'd some other ways to create mini albums since my brown paper bags are packed away in storage some where. And I found this: http://www.making-mini-scrapbooks.com/envelopebook.html
A mini scrapbook album made of envelopes. I only had 7 envelopes on hand but I made it work. I started one each for the kids' Birth Mother, and for Kayla's Birth Father. I got the books made and 2 pages of Birth Father's book done. Inside the first envelope is a coloring page that Kayla had colored some time ago. I think this is a great idea and plan to make more for other relatives, maybe as a Christmas gift.
Starting projects:
Inside Kayla's Birth Father's album:
Inside Birth Mother's album:
Backs of both albums:
First and second pages of Kayla's Birth Father's album:
I'm really happy with the envelope albums because you can stuff the envelopes with little surprises...but don't ask me which one I like best, because both are great!
On a side note: We have officially entered a new phase. We now have TWO toddlers who both think they KNOW IT ALL. I am wiped out along with being sick. But would not trade it for a second. I am hoping a certain little girl stays out of time out today so she can be treated to one of her favorite places...Chuck E. Cheese's. Shes been asking for months to go.
1 comment:
I'm so glad to be back. You should have told me earlier that you were here.
The scrap book is a good idea except that I wouldn't have the patience for something like that. Although I would love to receive one!
Claire's Mom reads and comments on my blog. So she can watch her grow before her eyes. I happy that I can give her that gift considering what she gave to me.
See you soon!
m.
Post a Comment