We have had nothing but smooth easy luck in life the past, well.... year. Our luck has run dry, temporarily. All starting with the couch incident on Saturday. Nick is, as I type this scrounging around to find storage units with AC big enough for our household items and within our budget.
We had Roo's vet appointment for his health certificate and he is good to go. But I worry about him with the 22 hour long flight and new home adjustment. I know he will adapt but he's my child. We have had him for 7 years so I'm worried. Now that we have his health certificate he has to fly out within 10 days.
Nick's truck is still broke down so we still only have 1 vehicle which leaves me at home not helping with anything.
We had to cancel our mini family photo session with Cheryl Capaldo lat minute due to the disaster on Saturday so we could figure everything out. We were disappointed and felt terrible for canceling. But it turned into a dark rainy Sunday anyways, and Caden started with his terrible fever. Thank Goodness Cheryl was understanding.
Caden had a terrible fever last night so either him or myself slept past midnight. I thought he was getting 2 year molars in 5 months early since he got his first set of teeth in 3 months ahead of schedule. His fever this morning reached 103 so I called the doctor. He has what has been going around a few weeks ago that I thought we safely escaped. I was wrong. Hand Foot Mouth Disease. Nice. Doctor said its not going to go away fast and it's not easy. We have about a week of this ahead of us and she said he is just at the beginning of it so it will probably get worse. Nice. I will get no sleep and have a very sick baby, and an energetic toddler on my hands during the ENTIRE week we are moving. Im exhausted. So I guess I wont be doing my daily 1-2 mile runs on the treadmill for a little while. I hate the way I feel when I don't get my run in. I need to reserve any spare energy that I have.
We also have some money stresses. We want to buy a home when we move off this island in Feb. The housing market in Vegas right now is INCREDIBLE. We can buy a half a million dollar home for 200 grand or less. We are hoping and trying hard to get orders to Vegas. We are trying to save money to be able to buy a home and a 2nd vehicle when we move. Exciting and stressful and nerve wracking since we have no idea where we are going to end up after here.
BLAH. Is it December yet?
Must end this blog post with a happy picture. Or 2. Or 3.
Sunday, 21 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...



4 comments:
Ohhhh poor Mr Caden :*( Give him some "QUEEEEEEEZES" for me - as Noey would say!!!!
I hope you all feel better soon and once you get settled into the new place you can do allllll the relaxing you want for the remainder of your stay there. I hope things are ok with Kaitlyn and I will be praying Mr. Roo makes it to Mimi and Papas house ok <3
Get some rest in whenever you can - don't feel bad about skipping your run - you have alot going on right now.
Aww poor baby...I am so sorry you are going through this. It will get easier once you are settled. Rest up when the kids rest. Love ya.
Poor Caden! Peyton had hand foot and mouth disease and was miserable. I feel for you.
I'll be praying that the finances come together and you can go to Vegas.
Love you guys!!
Praying it passes quickly! Justin had it bad when he was small andit was horrible. Its all going to work out Michelle I just know it :)
Post a Comment