Roo is on his way to Grandma's house. I miss the butt head already. Pooh Bear was looking for him this morning but seems to be doing fine. I just hope he makes it there fast. 8 hour flight to Hawaii. 8 hour flight to TX. A few hours to NJ for a night and then to PA for an hour drive to Grandma's house. I feel so bad. I feel so horrible. I don't want him to think we don't want him anymore. Once we get settled in the states in our new home Rooy, we will come get you.
Promise.
What a horrible day. I am so tired.

2 comments:
Awwwww! Poor Roo! Hope he doesn't have too much anxiety....but he's just ONE more reason to look forward to coming back to the states for!
Awwwww! You will get through this. And you will be so excited to see him!!!
Post a Comment