Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Enjoying Leyte Court




Today I will refrain from packing, organizing and cleaning. Today we will enjoy living in this house on this base  because we are nearing the end of it. And as much as I am ready to leave and move on to new adventures, I know we will miss it. Today we have a scheduled routine maintenance appointment to check the safety of all of our appliances in the house somewhere between 0730 and 0830. After that I will do my 2 mile run, give the kids a snack and then we will load up the stroller and walk to the bx. To and from the bx is over a mile so I will get good run/walk time in today. We will get Pooh Bear a new little box for the new place and a few other odds and ends we need. Then we will have Subway for lunch and play at the indoor playground in the food court before heading out to walk back home where I hope Caden passes out. I hope. 



2 comments:

twondra said...

It makes me tired just reading. :) I hope you had a wonderful day!!

Jenn said...

His little sneaks are too cute!! Love it!!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...