When I'm at a loss for what to blog about...I will blog about FOOD!
I'm trying this today on chicken!
Asian Ginger Grill Marinade. 1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup rice vinegar
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons sesame oil
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
1 tablespoon chopped green onion or shallot
1 tablespoon raw sesame seeds
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
Except I am omitting the sesame seeds and green onion/shallot and using onion powder. Also omitting the oil. And I changed the honey to orange marmalade. It smells amazing already and it just started to marinate.
I so wish you could smell the picture.
Monday, 29 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...

No comments:
Post a Comment