We are very spontaneous people. I cant even tell you how many times we have made BIG decisions very quick. I do back up my words by saying that every last minute spontaneous big decisions we have ever made has always worked out for the best.
So I announce that it is official....Our lease was signed this morning.
For our last 5 months on Guam we are moving here:
http://www.guam-auroraresort.com/eng/accom/index.html
We will reside here from Sept 1 2011 until Feb ? 2011. We are very excited for this opportunity.
♥,
Alessi Family
Saturday, 6 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
So, why did I go private? We very unfortunately had some mean, negative, hurtful words said to us and about us from our birth mother. She ...
No comments:
Post a Comment