We got sleep last night! Caden went to bed at 7:30 and woke up at 11:15 for a drink and more medicine. He was up once after that for another drink and then I didnt hear from him until he woke up at 7:30 am. And he is doing OK! Still sick, but much better.
On another note: Today is our 9 year wedding anniversary. How is it that NINE years have passed us by this quick? Someone saying they have been married for 9 years should be someone 'old.' Not me. Ha!
Anyhow, I am very lucky. Very happy he has stuck with me through so much. Deployments, trying to get pregnant, losing it all on miscarriages, begging and fighting for these 2 miracle babies through adoption, the terrible finances because of it all, moving around the globe, and so much more. We know more about each other now more than ever because of all we learned in the past 9 years. I wouldn't change anything.
I cant wait for our next adventure to begin.
Tuesday, 23 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...





























1 comment:
Awww, happy anniversary! I love seeing the pictures of your wedding! Beautiful!
So glad Caden slept! I hope he feels better.
Post a Comment