Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Kayla's Birth Father

Kayla is so lucky to have a Birth Father who cares for her and loves her like he should. He never once forgets a birthday gift or Christmas gift and seems to always know what to get her. Like he really pays attention to what her personality is like in pictures and manages to always find something she will love. I love when she gets mail from him. She will for sure always know how much he loves her. She is one lucky to girl to have a Dad and a Birth Father. 2 men that she will always be able to count on forever to protect and love her. You could even say 3 men if you count her Papa. She is LUCKY!

In the midst of all this chaos with moving...Kayla and I managed to make a small care package for her Birth Father. One gift is a picture of Kayla in a magnetic picture frame. And the other is a scrapbook made of paper bags. It so easy to make yet is so meaningful and priceless. All you do is fold a bunch of paper bags in half, hole punch the folded end and tie bags together with string or ribbon and then viola! Decorate. We glued pictures in it, wrote in it and Kayla even painted a few paper bags before putting the book together, and we tied the ends together with various ribbons that Kayla picked out all on her own.  I would love to show you the inside of the book...but just in case he reads this...I must wait! Hehe! Suspense...I know...

So for you other adoptive parents out there...here are two really great homemade gift ideas for your Birth Parents. Make them and send them...I promise they will be loved and cherished forever.


I cannot wait until he gets this care package!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

So happy you have a new blog! I have missed those sweet little faces and finding out whats been going on with you and Nick. Congrats on your new adventure!!!

twondra said...

You are so thoughtful to think of the birthfather like that. And yes, Kayla is soooo lucky! She has the BEST parents ever!!

And I'm SOOOO glad I can comment on here now! WOOHOO!!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...