Monday, 15 August 2011

Kayla at the pool

We walked to the pool yesterday with 2 friends. Nick's truck is not working so he takes mine to work which leaves us with no car all day. It was the perfect pool day on Guam. Nothing but hot blazing sun shine and nice warm pool water. I hate ice cool pool water. Caden fell in the pool 3 times but didn't choke at all. I'm thinking by the time we leave this little island the little villain will be able to swim quite well. While there I got this picture of Kayla which I am in love with! She is so beautiful. She has the perfect smooth brown tan skin, long legs, cute little pop out belly button, dark spiral curl hair, thick long eye lashes, the perfect nose...the list goes on and on. She is a lucky girl. I am her lucky Mom.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Her little bathing suit is so adorable!!!!
She must have the biggest bathing suit collection of any little girl I know LOL

twondra said...

You took the words right out of my mouth! The minute I saw the picture I was thinking what a beautiful girl she is!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...