Saturday, 27 August 2011

Roo made it to his final destination

Glad to announce Roo has made it to his final destination. What a crazy mess with the hurricane and his flights being cancelled. Some huge mix ups that had me really upset. We first thought he would be stuck in Hawaii until Tuesday since all flights to the East coast were cancelled. I was so upset I could have puked. Come to realize the lady didn't realize Roo already left Guam and was already in Hawaii waiting on a flight. Dummy. Wow. 3 hours of searching later and finally we got him on a flight to Texas and then Pittsburgh where my poor Father in law drove 5 hours one way to pick up a really mad Rooy. But is otherwise fine. This was a LONG 2 days. On Friday in honor of Rooy headed to PA, Kayla wore her "Little Miss Pennsylvania" shirt.

Next on the agenda is tomorrow (Monday) finish packing up the little things around the house that we are taking with us to the condo.

No comments:

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...