Friday, 26 August 2011

What a mess

What a flipping mess. Roo is stuck in Hawaii....we think. Because of this hurricane going up the east coast his flight has been canceled...we think. I dont know. Still trying to figure out what is going on. I just want him to be ok. I hate hate hate the thought of him being alone (without us or Pooh Bear) and scared. I feel so sick over it. He is so far away from us all by himself. What a mess. I cant believe I am so emotional over a cat. This is ridiculous. I am such a wuss.

2 comments:

Jody said...

You are not a wuss. He is your child. So it's natural..take a deep breath. God is protecting him! Love ya.

twondra said...

Oh, not a wuss at all sweetie! They are our babies. It's just sending your baby. I'll be praying for you. Definitely keep us updated. ((HUGS))

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...