Since we sold Kayla's bunk beds which we only got her a month ago (and lost quite a bit of money on) she has been sleeping on an air mattress and loving it. Strange kid.
Sunday, 14 August 2011
Busy with moving
Busy.Busy.Busy. I been so busy I have not been able to make the time in my day to run for the past 4 days. I do not like that at all. I am holding steady at 121 now, only 1 pound more than pre-surgery. BUT, I still need to get back down to at least 115. Which I think I can do once we move and I can get back into a daily routine. I cant wait for that! But things should be slowing down for about a week and then picking back up again when we actually physically start moving. We got most of our house packed this weekend. Sold Kayla's bed and got rid of all the non-wanted things taking up closet space by selling or giving away. We did a light cleaning. We had our pre-inspection this morning which was super easy. The inspection lady didn't even look at the house, she just stood in the doorway and handed me a paper with cleaning requirements to clear government quarters. Which is easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
So, why did I go private? We very unfortunately had some mean, negative, hurtful words said to us and about us from our birth mother. She ...

3 comments:
Michelle my Surro blog is public just go to my info on my other blog you should be able to get to it, if not let me know :) I'm on my phone or I would send the link
Let me just say how JEALOUS I am that you are moving to the beach for your last 5 months!!!!!
Love Kayla's new bed. :)
Post a Comment