Saturday, 1 September 2012

9 weeks 2 days pictures and 9w5d symptoms

This was 2 days ago. I was very bloated and on the verge of being sick at the time the pictures were taken.

Tomorrow is the last day in our 9th week. I'm feeling a little more pregnant than I had been previously. I cant get over the belly that I have. This morning I noticed that the firmness is a tad higher than it has been. The past 2 days WEIRD dreams. Really weird random stuff that makes no sense. I feel sick if I let my stomach get too empty. And when I reach the point of I know I have to eat to feel better, it's too late. The thought of anything edible disgusts me. My shorts no longer fit, period. My favorite pair of denim short (the ones Im wearing in my blog header picture) I can no longer button so I been wearing a Be Band over them but even that is getting to the point of being too uncomfortable to. My other favorite pair of denim shorts I cant even zipper up so even the Be Band doesn't work. My favorite Aeropostale shirts....forget it. Cant even get them up to my hips. And those at one point were too big for me. I'm getting to the point of every single shirt I put on, I just look fat. Im not far along enough to clearly look pregnant....I just look like a girl who could manage to lose 10 pounds. And that is hard to accept because I have worked YEARS to have a nice flat belly. I just want to get over this looking fat phase and look pregnant so I clearly have a reason to have a larger belly.

Long gone (for a while but not permanently) are my size 4 and 5 shorts.

Yet, I have only gained 3 pounds.

Since this is Las Vegas and we still have September in the 90's, and October in the 80's and November in the 70's, I bought a pair of size small maternity denim shorts today at the thrift store. It was half price day so I only paid $1.50 for them.

In a few days we will take some 10 week belly shots. We reach 10 weeks on Monday....so tomorrow is our last day in the 9th week. We will be upgraded from olive size to prune size.

(The shorts in the below pictures I am wearing are done for as well. Goodbye for now size 4! See you next spring!)


4 comments:

Tina said...

I love this but your so beautiful I want a smile on that pretty nauseous face ;) I know you feel yuck but smile sister this is a miracle of God!!!!!!

Jody said...

I agree with Tina!!! Smile...eat for two and Enjoy your pregnancy :)

Jody said...

I agree with Tina!!! Smile...eat for two and Enjoy your pregnancy :)

Jody said...

I agree with Tina!!! Smile...eat for two and Enjoy your pregnancy :)

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...