So, our gender scan is coming up real soon. 1 week, 3 days to be exact.
I been googling and pinterest'ing some fun ways to announce our gender through a family photo, but nothing shouts I'M THE ONE.
Please give me some ideas!!
Our first 3d scan is this morning. Of course I will ask to see if they can tell of anything but I think its a little early yet. Worth a try! And since Nick isnt home yet I wont be able to tell you anyways :)
Saturday, 22 September 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...
1 comment:
I was looking around, but didn't come across anything that was an "awwww look at that" kind of photo.
I liked one where the Mom had a blue hand print on her belly.
Could always use wood letters and spell out girl or boy.
Could do a pic of your belly with everyones hand on it, and have a blue or pink ribbon around your belly.
Could do a series of photos... One of you and Nick, one of your belly, and then do one of you and Nick holding a photo of Kayla and Caden holding blue or pink balloons.
Saw some where the parents were opening big boxes and blue/pink helium balloons are escaping.
Im at a loss.. lol I could come up with ideas, but not sure if any of them have 'the' look. Your pregnancy reveal photo was awesome!
Ok, I have hijacked your comments... I really should go... ya know, and blog myself or something! lol
Post a Comment