Sunday, 23 September 2012

Yesterday's free ultrasound

So yesterday was the free ultrasound that I scored by accepting the invite to volunteer at a 3D Ultrasound place that is not yet open for business.

We (my best friend and I) watched the baby for about 10 minutes on a big 100" screen on the wall.

We watched the baby jumping all over the place. It was amazing.

The ultrasound tech also pointed out she was pretty sure of the gender...of course not 100% this early but we have an idea.

And no, I'm not telling you.

We did get 3 pictures printed. They aren't good quality because they are pictures of the pictures from my cell phone. I'm not sure where the pictures are...must have left them at friends house so I cant scan them.

Our actual gender scan is in a week and 2 days. Then we will do a family photo revealing the gender. And then you can all know.

This is me yesterday morning. I thought my clothes didnt fit a week ago. Yesterday was terrible. I broke out the maternity jeans. And man those things are comfy. Then ended up at Ross for a few nice tops.





3 comments:

Paisley Seven said...

Those are some beautiful pics-of the baby and your growing belly. I am in awe of your miracle!

DaniKel said...

The little squirt is absolutely beautiful!!!

Montana's mom said...

I am so happy for you guys!! This miracle is just wonderful. Your other two children are also a miracle, so many miracles in such a short time, absolutely great!!!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...