Yesterday was the ultrasound at the radiology clinic. The sonographer wasn't allowed to tell me what she saw of give me details on measurements or anything. I have to wait a couple days for my midwife to call me back with the sonographer's findings. But, as far as I could tell everything looked perfect. A little concern is that I could see on the screen that she measured the baby as 11 weeks 5 days when I should have been 12 weeks 1 day. But I'm keeping in mind the midwife at my last appointment couldn't get a super accurate measurement either and was measuring the baby 5 days too big. Yesterday though, the baby was moving around so much and would NOT stay still for more than 3 seconds it seemed so measurements were trickey. She had a hard time tracking heartbeat too because the baby kept rolling over. We saw the flicker and I can hear the heart beat at home on the doppler so no worries there.
Everything to me looked great. I told her about what a miracle this is and she was kind enough to print a couple pictures for me. They normally aren't supposed to give out pictures.
The top picture is the baby rubbing his/her hand on her face and the bottom is the profile view.
AMAZING.
3 more days until our 3D appointment!
Less than 2 weeks until gender scan!


2 comments:
Awww, so sweet!!
I can't wait to hear what you are having and what his/her name will be!
Post a Comment