Man, I feel like such a cow!
I cant wait to get over this phase of feeling so bloated heavy and lazy...Im NOT complaining but Im ready for some energy back, please and thank you.
Wednesday, 26 September 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...

2 comments:
Oh hun, I know you are not complaining. You are just talking about how you feel. And that is normal. Pregnancy is amazing, it's wonderful, it's the most amazing time. But, it is also hard, and uncomfortable, and can be full of sickness, and being tired. But everyone who knows you knows that you aren't complaining and that you wouldn't trade any of it for anything.
Your little baby bump is adorable!!
I can't even imagine anyone thinking you are complaining!! You earned this and the right to talk about how you feel! Believe me there are plenty of women out there who complain a lot more than you, lol
Post a Comment