BOY!
However, I read a lot of reviews about false positive boy results for some reason. We should know in about 3 weeks or so when I schedule our 3d gender scan.
Today we are 11 weeks. We graduate a lime size baby.
Tomorrow is our first OB appointment at 8 am. Thank God its 8 am. I don't think I wait around all day paitenly. Im nervous. What if we get in there and it all comes crashing down? I know the chances are of that are slim after seeing a healthy heartbeat at 9 weeks but I still cant help but to worry.
Our home doppler should arrive today in the mail. Debating if I should try it today in take the chance of not finding the heartbeat on my own and then freak out.
Or wait until after our appt tomorrow morning then come home and try to find it on my own right away.
Ugh.
1st trimester be gone please. 2 more weeks.

1 comment:
Wow! Ours did NOT look anything like that at all, and we have our lovely little girl I bet it's right!
Post a Comment