Monday, 17 September 2012

Belly bigger than boobs

Haha, now the belly sticks out further than the big fake D boobs.

Wow. Just wow.

Tomorrow is the radiology ultrasound. It wont be fun but it will be worth it. I dont know how they think I can drink 32 oz of fluid and not pee for 2 hours. Sorry, not happening.

This morning I was able to schedule my 15 week appointment. Another WOW. I WAS ABLE TO SCHEDULE MY FIFTEEN WEEK PRENATAL APPOINTMENT.

God works in mysterious ways in HIS time. And ONLY HIS time.


Its still hard for me to believe that all this is going to work out and there REALLY is a live baby the size of a prune growing in me.



2 comments:

Tina said...

Fake boobs? I had no idea lol

twondra said...

Loving that tummy!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...