Friday, 7 September 2012

10 weeks stuff and Intelligender test

This post might be pretty random, I'm really tired this morning. But this is 10 week (so far) update.

Today we are 10 weeks 4 days.  2 days ago I woke up feeling that whole "how can this be really working still?" thing that I do what seems to be weekly. Bloating gone and my favorite size 5 jean shorts fit me again. So I took a belly photo. I was 10 weeks 2 days, and I posted it on Face Book.


When I look in the mirror I don't see it. When I look at the picture I see a definite roundness that wasn't there before. But I STILL don't feel anything! I don't FEEL pregnant. Ugh.

So I debated off and on all day and throughout half the night on if I should rent a doppler or not. A friend mailed on to me but that one shouldn't be used until 30 weeks. 
At 1 am when I woke up starved I ordered one from babybeats.com. Its a monthly rental good until I mail the unit back and it works starting 10-12 weeks and by the time it arrives I will be exactly 11 weeks. The very next day is our first OB appointment so I can verify everything is OK then start figuring out how to use the thing.... probably daily until I feel safe or start feeling the baby kicking daily a little later on.

Also yesterday I got in the mail an Intelligender test. I put it in a gift bag for the Dad with some other things and let him open it after work. Im very leery of the test after reading SO many mixed reviews on thing but I thought it would be fun to do anyways. Im not taking the results in any way serious. Just pure fun. And gender scan should be 1st or 2nd week of October so it will fun to see if it was accurate for us or not. 

I did the test this morning with first morning urine but wont post results until the Dada gets home from work to see it. 

So VOTE!


Now to just through today and the weekend. Thank God its Friday. Please bring on the weekend, and Monday when the doppler is supposed to arrive and PLEASE let Tuesday get here FAST. Our first full physical OB exam. So maybe then I can breathe and let myself believe this will all be OK.




2 comments:

twondra said...

Love ya girl. I wish I could take some of your worry away. ((HUGS))

Paisley Seven said...

I can't wait to see the test!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...