The big things happening this week in order:
1) Mimi is leaving Las Vegas to go back home to PA today. We told Kayla and Caden yesterday so that they wouldn't feel too much of a whiplash today. They will miss her for sure. Mimi definitely could NOT have been here at any more of a better time even if we tried. She was here for Kayla's 4th Birthday, and for the days of discovering our pregnancy, and a the first few weeks of this pregnancy. She got to see 2 ultrasounds. I know this time has been crazy and hectic and exhausting, but glad we have this memory.
2) Tomorrow Kayla starts her first day of pre-school. I know how I feel about this.... but not sure how I will feel about all this when I drop her off. She needs this. She is 4 years old but her intelligence level is that of at least a 1st grader...maybe higher. She needs the challenge on a social level. She needs to break away from me a little bit. She is bored at home and I kind of worry that after a while she might be bored at school because she already knows everything that will be taught to her. Im not kidding when I say she on the level of AT LEAST a 1st grader or higher. However, I think the fact that she will be around new adults and lots of children her age will be good for her. She needs some independence. BUT, when I go to take her in, let go of her hand, and walk out leaving her with strangers, leaving her without a parent or well known family friend...that might be hard on me. But I will get over it. I just dont know how we reached this age and milestone so quickly.
3) Tomorrow I will be 10 weeks 2 days pregnant. Time for the week's belly shots tomorrow. I think I have a little more belly this week. But the symptoms are close to none minus the exception of still having bizarre dreams. I will spare you from the details. Exactly one week from today is our 12 week scan. Its a few days ahead of being 12 weeks because we are requesting a certain midwife and I had to take the last open appointment she had. It cant come soon enough. If all is ok and healthy I would like to start running again.
Over the weekend I discovered I really like James Patterson books. Its Tuesday and Im on my 2nd book. The first was Sam's Letters To Jennifer.
(look at the belly!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...

No comments:
Post a Comment