For those who care about following our long time infertile friends Tammy and Mark...
Their journey of infertility has come to an end and I couldn't be more happy. This is been 8 years in waiting!
Their latest update from their blog:
We talked to the birthmom on Friday. You can tell she's in a lot of pain...a lot of pain. She's having contractions and really bad low back pain. I felt so bad for her when we were talking to her.
She sees the doctor on Tuesday again. She's hoping to set an induction date. I guess the earliest they will do it is a week before she's due so we're hoping Dec 20 but we'll see what the doctor says on Tuesday.
What's truly amazing is that we had told our social worker that my mom would be there and so before the conference call she told Lois to see how she felt about my mom being at the hospital. Get this...she says it's okay for my mom to be in the delivery room!! Isn't that awesome?? The birthmom said this is our special day and our time and she says whoever we want in the delivery room is just fine and she's very open.
She is so sweet. I just love her. I've always wanted my mom in the delivery room when I had my first child and she will be. :) Not the way I imagined but I still get my wish. :)
I know I say it all the time but we really are truly blessed.
She sees the doctor on Tuesday again. She's hoping to set an induction date. I guess the earliest they will do it is a week before she's due so we're hoping Dec 20 but we'll see what the doctor says on Tuesday.
What's truly amazing is that we had told our social worker that my mom would be there and so before the conference call she told Lois to see how she felt about my mom being at the hospital. Get this...she says it's okay for my mom to be in the delivery room!! Isn't that awesome?? The birthmom said this is our special day and our time and she says whoever we want in the delivery room is just fine and she's very open.
She is so sweet. I just love her. I've always wanted my mom in the delivery room when I had my first child and she will be. :) Not the way I imagined but I still get my wish. :)
I know I say it all the time but we really are truly blessed.
My favorite part of this blog post is that Tammy and Mark might have their miracle baby by Christmastime!
AND, what a amazing gift for birth mother to allow them into the delivery room to see their birth of their daughter.
One of my all time favorite memories is being present at Kayla's birth. There is nothing more astonishing than watching your child come into the world. Seeing their first bit of baby flesh peek into the world, seeing her eyes for the first time, hearing her first cry and watching her take her first breath. We are so lucky to have such great birth mothers to allow us to be included in such a private, special moment in their lives.
Lucky.
Tammy and Mark are now up to $310 on their chip in fundraiser on my right side bar. This is wonderful!
Among this, they have received some great packages. I have already mailed one out full of baby bath products, and they have already gotten it. I have a second box ready to go this weekend and my wonderful friend Jennifer at Little Crazy Family has sent them a package too.
I want to blog about her package for a special reason.
Included in her package was this:
1 green/white tutu and 1 red,white and blue tutu.
Why is this reason to blog about?
Because:
Her beautiful adopted daughter (just one month older than Caden)
wore the red, white and blue tutu.
And Kayla wore the green, white tutu for her first St. Patrick's day photo shoot when Dada was deployed in 2009.
And also, my cat wore the red, white and blue tutu. Ha!
And so did Kayla, for a photo shoot right after Dada deployed in 2009.
These tutu's were Kayla's in 2009, then passed to Noey right after her birth in 2010.
And now passed onto baby to be Hannah Dawn in 2011.
They are pretty handmade tutu's from our old photographer Jamie.
But not only that, they both hold special memories and sentimental value.
And Thank You greatly to Jennifer for passing them down to Tammy and Mark's to be daughter to hold even more special memories.
I CAN.NOT. WAIT. to see Hannah wearing them.




2 comments:
Those photos are too cute! And I'm so happy that all is going well for Tammy and Mark. And you're right, just in time for Christmas!
m.
Oh my goodness Michelle! Wow!! I totally can't wait to see them! I LOVE getting sentimental things and this is soooo awesome. Oh, I can't wait!
Thank you so much for all you've done and all your help. We love you guys soooo much! ((HUGS))
Post a Comment