And the whole time at the party I was constantly thinking about them. What a wuss. After dinner I gave in and went to check on them. I was sure there was at least one having a melt down. I snuck in the door making sure they didnt see me, and I saw then standing at a baby crib just watching a baby having a melt down. They were both side by side doing just fine. Again, shocked Mom. I went back to the party and...
It was 7:45 and I gave in and went to get them. And we came home.... I'm such a wuss. They were fine and I was not. Sad. ha. When I picked them up Kayla was snacking on fruit with all the kids her age and Caden was sitting at a coloring table coloring a Christmas Tree. I saw Kayla first and she didn't even want to go home. I had to talk her into it. And then I went to Caden and he didn't even realize I was there next time. It took him a good minute or 2 to realize, Oh Mom is here! Then he was excited. Again, another state of shock.
Here is the Dad before the party.
And the Mama and Kayla before the party.
Mama and Kayla.
The Kayla.
Caden waiting for the elevator.
The back of my dress. I love the tie on it.
And not to mention the nice leg muscles I got going on! ha.
554 Red Horse Christmas Tree at the party
Outrigger, Guam
Mama and kids
Family.
Red Horse and flag on the prize table.
Tables, really nicely decorated. I love the Christmas ball tree! Great project idea for next year!
Tree
Prize table, 3 grand worth of them!
And the best part...the buffet. Yes, I was off diet for this.
I had 3 plates...salad plate, dinner plate and dessert plate. BUT, the plates I had were the small plates. I opted for those instead of big dinner plates thinking I would eat much less and it worked!
I had a salad plate with chicken keleguan on top, a bread roll, a pita bread triangle and 3sushi rolls.
My dinner plate was some fried fish pieces (not sure what kind it was) some broccoli salad, some potato salad, some really good steamed veggies and a few pieces of baked potato bites, and the BEST part honey walnut shrimp. I had some meat from the carving station but the beef was way too rare for me so I didn't even eat it.
And then the dessert plate...I only picked out 2 small pieces out of a table full. (Hey, its only once you get to go to a squadron Christmas party!) A slice of chocolate cake which I didnt eat all of it. It was way too rich for me and then a small slice of cheesecake topped with raspberry sauce. It was great.
Belly Buster day 10 and Abs day 11.
The Christmas party threw me off :(
Way too much good food to turn down, and the few days of set back was worth it for the moment.
But that was it.
















1 comment:
You look gorgeous in that little black number. Looks like a fun party. I think I might send your husband a belt for Christmas with a note to tuck his shirt in. ha!
m.
Post a Comment