Monday, 12 December 2011

Storage Unit Packed!

This morning this is what happened!






Our storage unit is all packed up and loaded onto the truck. A full 3 crates! 
Tomorrow they are due to arrive at the condo to pack the remainder household items. Our bedroom furniture and additional odds and ends we have that we cant fit into suitcases or send in our unaccompanied baggage, like toys, kitchen things, bedding, etc. 

We really are moving. 
After so long and waiting for this day for the past 16 months since we started counting down- it doesn't seem real!
6 weeks to the day until we are on the plane!

2 comments:

Mark said...

I love how you're using old Huggies diaper boxes to pack things up.
m.

Montana's mom said...

Why 6 weeks til you are on the plane but all of your stuff is going now??

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...