Friday, 23 December 2011

Scheduled to DEPART Guam- FOR GOOD!

Delta Airlines
Departure Wednesday 01 Feb
Duration: 4 hours 0 minutes
1561 miles
Departing Guam 10:10 AM, Arriving at Tokyo Narita Japan at 1:10 PM


(Great times for these flights! We depart at 10 am so its not too early that we have to wake up, get all 562 pieces of luggage ready plus a cat and 2 toddlers, 2 strollers and carry on bags, not to mention the needing to be there 2 hours prior for check in that is required for international flights. We are very happy with this time!)


Delta Airlines
Departure Wednesday 01 Feb
Duration: 10 hours 15 minutes
5458 miles
Departing Tokyo Narita Japan at 3:30 PM, Arriving at Los Angeles CA 8:45 AM


(Also a great time to arrive so we can purchase breakfast during our layover before our really long flight. And usually I hate going to Tokyo because it's always been a 4-5 hour layover which is dreadful, this is nice since its only 2 hours)


Skywest Airlines
Departure Wednesday 01 Feb
Duration 1 hour 12 minutes
0241 miles
Departing Los Angeles CA at 12:00 PM, Arriving at Las Vegas, NV at 1:12 PM


(VERY VERY happy with this arrival time! It gives us the rest of the day to get a rental car, get to our hotel, get a cat litter box and spend time with our best friends who we haven't seen since we moved from Italy, so its been 7 long years! Plus it gives us time to wear the kids out and get them settled down to crash for bed time.)

1 comment:

fightpilotswife said...

Congratulations on the new orders! Your new orders are WAY better than the previous...as someone who's spent significant amounts of time in both places, I speak from experience. ;)

Ok, normally I'm a total lurker...I've followed you for awhile for several reasons (I'm an AF wife too, have suffered infertility, etc.), but I had to come out of the shadows today. As a security precaution for your family, I wouldn't recommend posting all of your travel itinerary information. Security is obviously a must with AF families, but especially when traveling overseas.

I wish you nothing but the best and truly hope you realize I'm just looking out for you and your family. If you need any information on the LV area, I'd be glad to help you....we've lived here for 5 years now. :)

Good luck with and I hope your move goes smoothly!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...