Wednesday, 14 December 2011

GETTING BACK TO IT! FOR REAL!

Car is shipped. Household items from storage unit and from condo is all shipped except for unaccompanied baggage. I have no reason to be out of my routine. No excuse. Time to seriously get back to it.

The Dad got the Mom some new 5 lbs weights for Christmas and she's been putting them to use.

I can see and feel a change happening!

2 comments:

Mark said...

You're blonde now?
It works for you! wink!
m.

Alessi Family said...

Mark- Im not blonde! I dont think I ever have the guts to do that. This isnt a picture of me. Just a picture of motivation for me. And a picture of my goal! Which I WILL MEET sometime in the near future!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...