So, today is Abs day 17 and the Belly Buster diet day 16. The past few days I been lazier than usual. Nick's birthday threw off the diet again with his darn cake balls and dinner out...a taco salad which wasnt too bad at all but the fried edible bowl...not great.
BUT, somehow today finally the scale dropped a pound. And I even weighed myself after breakfast and drinking a lot of water.
To date I am now able to run my fastest mile ever, 8:57.
And am now able to do 10 solid minutes of abs and have the ability to finally do the long arm crunch as well as not struggling to plank for 30-45 seconds.
I am also now doing 10 solid minutes of arm workout with the exception of right and left plank. Impossible. I only last about 3 seconds on my left and 5 seconds on my right. I cannot do half push-ups either. To be honest, it feels horrid! I can feel my chest muscle squeezing my implants and its horrendous! I supposed I will get used to that. I am using 3 pound weights but really would like to go up to 5 pound weights we must wait until we move. No point in getting them now to be shipped to NM next week.
Still doing about 50 incline push-ups per day but I could easily increase this if I tried.
Pictures: in which I can finally SEE a difference and not just feel stronger.
Egh, Look at the stretch marks over my hips...why did I let myself get so out of shape to begin with?
Reminder of my goal:
Less jiggle and and more muscle.




No comments:
Post a Comment