So, yesterday morning I stepped on the scale for the first time in a little while. Before yesterday, 7 Dec was the last time I had gone for a run. BAD BAD BAD. I was dreading the scale but I got on and swore that it was wrong.
This morning I got back on it and I was wrong and it was right.
116 pounds.
I havent seen this weight in 8 months. Since Nick was TDY to Japan before last summer. And then I was 116 pounds only for a day. This makes 2 days in a row.
Yesterdays ab workout was the first time I was able to do left side plank and right side plank and last 15 seconds on each side. (Picture above is of side plank) This is a first. I was also able to do 5 half push ups which is also a first.
Operation Strong Mama in progress!
Pictures from this morning after my run.
Look at the top roll fading away! Just the spare roll under the belly button, which drives me bonkers!
I cannot wait to get to our new home in Vegas....our new home which WILL have an entire room devoted to fitness.
So crazy how I can go from obese and out of shape, to this. And this isnt even my best.
The best is yet to come.
For us both!



No comments:
Post a Comment