Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Rerouted household goods and car!

Nick and I always write random messages to each other in the bathroom on the mirror or glass shower door.

A few days ago right before the car shipment and household goods pack and pick up, we were pretty stressed. So he wrote to me, "We can do this."

Yesterday morning (Wednesday) I was struggling to get out of bed because Kayla had me up several times that night crying about being scared. ( I cant wait until this phase passes!)

To make it easier for me to get up out of bed Nick took me into the bathroom and showed me the message he wrote.


I remember standing there for about 5 seconds not registering it. I couldn't think. I couldn't see right to read it right. I don't even remember what I said once I realized what he wrote. I remember not believing him. I remember being in state of total shock. That took a while to wear off and even today more than 30 hours after this I am still a bit in a state of shock. THIS is what we wanted. How, once again, is it possible for us to get SO LUCKY in life? How?
Everything we want and work hard for just falls into place. Its always a struggle and fight to get what ever it is we want. Always. But in the end, we always win. 
We can hardly believe it. And now, nothing else matters...
We keep telling each other, "Who cares?! We are going to Vegas!"

And then the day continued...the condo got packed and loaded onto the truck.





After packing we had a celebration dinner. We had a $20 gift card too Nick won at the Christmas Party.




(Not on my diet, but who cares! We are going to Vegas! Now back to the diet. lol!)

On the walk back home I saw this...Praying Mantis... aren't they supposed to mean good luck? And doesn't it look like this one is giving birth? Or what the heck is that?!





1 comment:

Montana's mom said...

I saw that on the mirror and thought WAIT A MINUTE! Nellis is in Vegas, she said they were going to New Mexico! I am so excited for you guys! I love Vegas and get there at least twice a year! Maybe I can meet you in March when I am there!

When Pooh Bear got his wings

2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...