The past week's stress level has been high. I haven't been dieting as strict as I would like. I have skipped runs and ab workouts. Now our car is shipped and our household goods in the condo and from the storage unit have been packed and shipped off to Holloman AFB, NM...which will then I assume be diverted to Nellis AFB, NV. This is an annoyance not a stress since we wont be in a house anyways until we purchase a home and move in. Its a VERY VERY VERY welcomed annoyance. BUT, now I am so excited I cant sleep at night. I'm trying my best to get back to it!
I don't see a change in the mirror which is why I like to take pictures. When I look at pictures I see a physical change. Now that Nick will be training hardcore to jump from airplanes at Nellis, he has to be in tip top amazing shape which I am thankful for because its going to push me more.
Anyways, currently I still weigh the same but I feel and appear to have a thinner mid section. I think anyways. I assume this is from gaining muscle.
Here I am just trying to be creative with my picture. I DID clean the mirror but it looks like I didnt.
Side view from today.
Side view from Day Two. I see a change here. The top roll has disappeared!
WOW!
Front view from today.
Front view from Day Two.
A whole lot more jiggle going on here! I see changes!!
And finally, full body shot, holding a weight so you can see I have lines in my arms! Not just skimpy thin twiggy arms!!
CHANGES!
GO ME!
Reminder of my goal:







No comments:
Post a Comment