Here it is!
In black and white!
Wednesday 1 Feb, 2012
Delta Airlines
Depart Guam Island
Arrive Tokyo
Flight Time 4 hours 0 minutes nonstop
Wednesday 1 Feb
Delta Airlines
Depart Tokyo
Arrive Los Angeles, CA
Flight Time 10 hours 15 minutes nonstop
Wednesday 1 Feb
US Airways
Depart Los Angeles, CA
Arrive Albuquerque, NM
Flight Time 1 hour 57 minutes nonstop
Wednesday 1 Feb
Pacific Wings
Depart Albuquerque, NM
Arrive Alamagordo, NM
Flight Time 1 hour 0 minutes
Thursday, 1 December 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...
3 comments:
Congratulations- I hope you have some good drugs for those plane rides! I remember taking the kids to Hawaii when they were little and people were so rude when they would cry and get antsy.
That will be here before you know it.
mark
I will be saying MAJOR prayers for you guys! For everything to go smoothly and safely :)
Post a Comment