I am trying to get back to blogging daily but it just isn't happening. My brain is obsessed with our upcoming move. I cant sleep, I cant watch tv, I cant run, I cant cook...I am way too excited to do anything but think about what our future holds not too far away.
I am excited to see this island disappear in the window of our flight.
I am excited for the anticipation we will feel during the long 20+ hour travel time.
I am excited to see our friends when we get off the plane and see them for the first time in so many years.
I am excited for my husband's new challenge for his new position at his new work place.
I am excited for our children to have a place to call home. Its been too long living in this 'hotel'.
I am excited to purchase our forever home and make a house into a home.
I am excited for our children to see more of this world besides only what Guam has to offer. Which is not much at all.
I am excited for our friends and family who will come visit us. Especially my mother and father in law.
I am excited to renew our wedding vows on the Las Vegas strip for our 10 year wedding anniversary and then jump off a 108 story high building to celebrate.
I am excited for our children to bond with the family that helped spark that desire for us to create our own family bu showing us how much we enjoy and love children, and how much we can love children that our not ours through blood and dna.
I'm excited for my husband to be able to drive a car that he enjoys for once in a very long time.
I'm excited to have 3,000 square feet of living space in our new future home. Will I ever see my cat again?! ha!
I am excited to explore a new state, new grounds.
I am excited to be able to walk into a store and get what I want. (unlike here!) And to have a selection of stores to shop in besides the BX, the NEX, the Commissary, Ross (which I love) and supposedly the world's largest Kmart (which has a terrible selection and is very expensive because it cater's toward the Japanese tourists)
I'm excited to have a Las Vegas address...weird I know.
I'm excited to have area to landscape again, which has been a long time.
I'm excited and ready to feel cold air.
Among so very much more.
There is so so so much to look forward to and it all begins in just 6 short weeks from today.
Sunday, 18 December 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When Pooh Bear got his wings
2 years ago today, Pooh Bear got hurt. I have avoided blogging the past couple weeks because I knew this post was coming. But I n...
-
Smokey is now imprinted on Mama forever. Just like Pooh Bear on the opposite side. May is Pooh Bear's birthday month. Its the month h...
-
Many people are asking how this all happened. We are still in shock alon...
-
The past week or so I been working on a list of what to pack in the hospital bag. When the time comes, I dont want to have to worry about if...
1 comment:
Jump off a 108 story building? Before you do that, would you do me a favor and make me your children's guardian. I mean, I'm sure you'll land safely, but just in case...
m.
Post a Comment